Friday, June 27, 2008

Mom & Aerosmith

My mom's headed this direction today. It may be midnight before she gets in, but it'll be great to see her. She's bringing me a new box springs and mattress that she isn't using. It's practically brand new... my bed sags in the middle and kills my back, so I'm pretty excited about the whole thing. It doesn't hurt that I have the coolest mom in the world either. That also slightly adds to the excitement. ;-)

Other than swapping out the bed, we don't really have any plans. I'm not sure what we'll do, but a whole lot of absolutely nothing may be a lot of fun anyway. One thing I am stoked about is that the new "Guitar Hero: Aerosmith" game comes out on Sunday. I've got my copy reserved and I'll be at Game Stop on Sunday to pick it up. Maybe we can get a little game action in. Mom is certainly not a gamer, but she loves Aerosmith. (Honestly, what self respecting music lover doesn't love Aerosmith at least a little bit?) Whatever we do, I'm sure we'll have a blast.

No comments: